The 6.5-bu (229-L) rear bagger efficiently collects material from the mower deck:
· A Power Flow™ blower (ordered separately) on the end of the mower deck moves material up the chute (ordered separately) and into the hopper.
The hopper design provides efficient bagging performance, clean operation, and easy-to-empty bags:
· Two durable bags give a generous, 6.5-bu (229-L) capacity.
· The bags lift out for easy emptying.
· Efficient chute provides a smooth flow of material to reduce the chance of plugging.
o The chute and Power Flow blower must be ordered separately.See Related Items Below.
· Standard mower blades are used for bagging.
· Air exhaust duct directs air from the hopper back and toward the ground for clean operation.
· Convenient latch makes opening and closing the hopper easy.
· No-tools installation makes the hopper easy to install and remove. No tools are required after initial installation.
· Two 15-lb (7-kg) weights are included for installation on the front of the vehicle to help counterbalance the weight of the hopper.
NOTE: Appropriate Power Flow blower, chute, and attachment bar are required (ordered separately). NOTE: The 6.5-bu (229-L) hopper is not compatible with 60-in. (152-cm) and 62-in. (157-cm) mower decks because their larger size and ability to fill the hopper more quickly reduces the usefulness of the bagging system.
6.5-bu (229-L) hopper assembly Note: Appropriate Power Flow blower, chute, and attachment bar are required (ordered separately). Note: Not compatible with 60-in. (152-cm) and 62-in. (157-cm) mower decks.