*Not available for sale to Alaska or Hawaii*
Never-Seez is an effective, anti-seize compound at temperatures ranging from -297 to 2,000 degrees F (-183 to 1093 degrees C).
Choose 8-ounce brush can or 12.5-ounce spray can
· Manifold gaskets and fastenings
· Glow plugs
· Cylinder head bolts, studs, plugs, etc.
· Pre-combustion chamber and fuel injector nozzles
· Front cover plate gasket
· Oil pan gaskets
· Hydraulic fittings
· Brake cables and anchor pins
· Tire bolts and nuts
· Front idler adjusting screws
· Track frame guard elements
· Contains no fluorocarbons harmful to the environment
· Meets J17A
For tough lubrication applications on equipment and parts exposed to severe weather and extreme high-temperature and corrosive conditions. May be sprayed or brushed on metal parts. Special protective compound film contains countless micron-size metal particles that cannot be completely removed by abrasion, high-temperature, or "washout." This film lubricates and protects metal parts from seizure and premature wear under extreme operating conditions.