The 6.5-bu (229-L) rear bagger efficiently collects material from the mower deck:
· Attachment includes hopper, chute, and ballast needed for the ZTrak™ Z335E Mower.
The hopper design provides efficient bagging performance, clean operation, and easy-to-empty bags:
· Two durable bags give a generous, 6.5-bu (229-L) capacity.
· The bags lift out for easy emptying.
· Efficient chute provides a smooth flow of material to reduce the chance of plugging.
· High lift bagging blades are included with the rear bagger. They provide optimum performance when bagging in difficult conditions, such as when the grass is moist, dense, or long.
o High-lift bagging blades also work well when side discharging material.
· Air exhaust duct directs air from the hopper back and toward the ground for clean operation.
· Convenient latch makes opening and closing the hopper easy.
· No-tools installation makes the hopper easy to install and remove. No tools are required after initial installation.
· Ballast is included for installation on the front of the vehicle to help counterbalance the weight of the hopper.
An easy to install or remove chute is included.
The rear bagger chute for the 42-in. (107-cm) Accel Deep™ Mower Deck (42A) is provided for use of the 2-bag, 6.5-bu (229-L) Rear Bagger:
· The chute is a two-piece design to allow easy installation at the mower deck, without the rear of the chute being encumbered by the hopper.
· A convenient handle is included on the top section of the chute to make installation and removal easier.
· The top section of the chute slides into the flexible hose that is attached to the hopper and is held securely to the bottom section with an easy-to-use bungee cord.
· A hopper-full indicator tells the operator when the bags are getting full.
The rear bagger attachment includes special mulching blades, a toe guard (A) with features for installing the bagger chute, and a front bagger baffle (B) to direct the material rearward into the bagger chute:
· The replacement toe guard is intended to remain on the mower deck and to be used for any mower application - bagging, side discharging, or mulching.
· A baffle to narrow the side-discharge opening (where the bagger chute is installed on the mower deck) and direct the material into the chute is provided with the rear bagger and needs to be bolted underneath the deck at the front.
o This baffle may remain in place when the bagger chute is removed for side discharging material, however for ultimate side-discharge performance it could be removed.
o This front baffle included with the bagger attachment is not required if the mower deck is equipped with the MulchControl™ attachment. The MulchControl front baffle can remain, with the gate open for bagging, and serves the same purpose.
The bagger chute is securely held in place at the front and rear to provide a tight seal between the mower deck and the chute.
The rear latch is adjustable to allow for the optimum setting for easy use and a tight seal.
The operator's manuals provided with the rear bagger and the MulchControl attachment should be used as the primary guide, however these tips may be helpful to keep in mind:
· Both the rear bagger chute and the MulchControl attachment come with a baffle that bolts inside the mower deck along the front edge to narrow the discharge opening, which has been optimized for side discharging material, and direct the material into the bagger chute.
o If the mower deck is equipped with MulchControl, the front bagger baffle included with the bagger chute is not used.
· The front baffle, either the one included with the rear bagger or the one included with MulchControl (B), can remain in place for side discharging.
o For ultimate side-discharge performance this baffle can be removed.
· The MulchControl attachment includes a rear MulchControl baffle (A), held in place by two carriage bolts, at the rear edge of the discharge opening. This baffle:
o Must be removed for installation of the rear bagger chute, a 13-mm wrench is required (The bagger chute cannot be installed without removing this baffle.)
o Can remain removed for side discharging material
o Must be re-installed for mulching
High lift bagging blades are included. They provide optimum performance when bagging in difficult conditions, such as when the grass is moist, dense, or long.
· High-lift blades also work well when side discharging material.
Mulching blades are included with the MulchControl attachment. They can be used for mulching, side discharging, and bagging in most conditions.
Mower blade use chart
| Mode(s) of operation|| Mower blade|
| Side discharging mode only || M170639 side-discharge blade (shipped with mower) |
| Bagging mode only|| GX25668 bagging blade (shipped with BG20754 rear bagger chute)|
| Mulching mode only|| M170642 mulching blade (shipped with BM24794 MulchControl)|
| Side discharge and mulching|| M170642 mulching blade (shipped with BM24794 MulchControl)|
| Side discharge and bagging|| GX25668 bagging blade (shipped with BG20754 rear bagger chute)|
| Side discharge, mulching, and bagging|| M170642 mulching blade (shipped with BM24794 MulchControl)|