John Deere 44-inch Snow Blower The 44-in. Snow Blower has the capacity to handle big snow removal jobs.
X320, X324, X340, X500, and X520 Tractors built prior to September 2006 and shipped with a 48X or 54X Mower Deck require that the original M151924 spring be replaced with AM136645 lift-assist spring for use with a 44-in. Snow Blower. Exact serial numbers of tractors shipped with M151924 are:
- This snow blower works well in all snow conditions and is suited for snow removal around recreational parks, industrial parks, and other applications where snow must be moved greater distances.
- Two-stage design is ideal for home and estate owners in heavy snow regions.
- Two-stage snow blower is more effective than a single-stage snow throwers when operating in wet, heavy snow and deep snow conditions. The the low-speed auger sizes crusted material as it moves snow toward the second-stage blower.
- Chute provides consistent snow placement in variable snow conditions because the high-speed blower gives the discharged snow consistent velocity, even in very light clean-up volumes.
- The optional brush guard or bumper can remain on the tractor when using the snow blower.
- X320 with 48-in. Mower (BM21848): Below serial number -M0X320A040168
- X320 less mower (BM22336): Below SN -M0X320A040168
- X320 less mower, Export (BM21862): Below SN -M0X320B040377
- X324 with 48-in. Mower (BM21849): Below SN -M0X324A040092
- X340 with 54-in. Mower (BM21850): Below SN -M0X340A045012
- X500 with 48-in. Mower (BM21851): Below SN -M0X500A020104
- X500 with 54-in. Mower (BM22128): Below SN -M0X500C020001
- X500 less mower (BM22338): Below SN -M0X500C020001
- X520 w/48-in. Mower (BM21855): Below SN -M0X520A020008
Snow Blower fits these models:
- 2016 X300 and X500 Series Tractors Require BM26155 (Seen Below in Related Items)
This item ships via truck freight.