The 6.5-bu (229-L) rear bagger efficiently collects material from the mower deck:
· For an EZtrak™ Z225 or Z245, a chute (ordered separately) moves material from the mower deck to the 2-bag hopper.
· For an EZtrak Z425, Z435, or Z445, a Power Flow™ blower (ordered separately) on the end of the mower deck moves material up the chute (ordered separately) and into the hopper.
The hopper design provides efficient bagging performance, clean operation, and easy-to-empty bags:
· Two durable bags give a generous, 6.5-bu (229-L) capacity.
· The bags lift out for easy emptying.
· Efficient chute provides a smooth flow of material to reduce the chance of plugging.
o Z225 and Z245 use a cut-and-throw chute.
o Z425, Z435, and Z445 use a chute in conjunction with the Power Flow blower.
· Standard mower blades are used for bagging.
· Air exhaust duct directs air from the hopper back and toward the ground for clean operation.
· Convenient latch makes opening and closing the hopper easy.
· No-tools installation makes the hopper easy to install and remove. No tools are required after initial installation.
· Two 15-lb (7-kg) weights are included for installation on the front of the vehicle to help counterbalance the weight of the hopper.
Note: Z225 and Z245 require appropriate chute. Z425, Z435, and Z445 require appropriate Power Flow blower and chute. BM23634 is a direct replacement for BM22959 6.5-bu (229-L) hopper assembly.