- At AHW LLC we understand how important keeping your data secure and private is.
- All information that you provide us while placing an order, either on-line or over the phone, will be kept confidential. We never have or ever will sell or share your personal information with anyone.
- When placing an order on-line, all information is submitted through a secure server. All sensitive information like credit card numbers is encrypted for your protection.
Most web browsers allow you to exercise control over cookie files on your computer by erasing them blocking them or notifying you when such a file is stored. Please take a look at your particular browser for instructions on this function. You can choose to browse our Site without accepting our Site's cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize you from page to page's and they support your transactions with us. Without these cookies enabled you may not be able to complete a purchase or take advantage of certain Site features.
Does GreenDealer comply with the EU Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
As a service, GreenDealer is compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enforced by the European Union Parliament as of 25 May, 2018.
In addition, we are prepared to address any requests made by our customers related to their expanded individual rights under the GDPR:
- Right to be forgotten:
- You may terminate your GreenDealer account at any time. You may also contact GreenDealer to request that we permanently delete your account and all data associated with it.
- Right to object:
- You may opt out of inclusion of your data in our usage statistics simply by requesting to GreenDealer that you would like your website data excluded of any application statistics compiled by GreenDealer .
- Right to rectification:
- You may access and update your GreenDealer account settings at any time to correct or complete your account information. You may also contact GreenDealer at any time to access, correct, amend or delete information that we may hold about you.
- Right of access:
- Right of portability:
- We will export your account data to a third party at any time upon your request.
The above information explains how GreenDealer will handle your data as a customer should you need to have a service that is compliant with the EU GDPR enforcement.