This 48-in. Front Blade is compatible with Select SeriesTM
X500, X520, X534, and X540 Multi-TerrainTM
Tractors. This blade package also comes with new 50 LB plastic rear wheel weights and a new set of tire chains.
This item is not available for 2nd day or next day shipping. UPS ground shipping only. Please allow seven to ten business days for delivery. Heavy Duty Construction
Designed for residential use
Excellent for pushing snow and loose material
48-in. width is wide enough to completely clear material away from the path of the tractor when in the angled position
Blade is constructed of heavy .12-in. thick steel.
A reinforcing angle behind blade gives extra strength at the working edge.
Blade cutting edge is made from hardened steel and is replaceable.
Adjustable Skid Shoes
Adjustable skid shoes on each side of the blade allow the operator to select the correct blading height to match various conditions and job requirements. Adjustable to 8 different heights (7 at 12.7 mm increments, 1 at 25.4 mm increment) Break Away Feature
|Two large coil springs hold the blade in a vertical working position. |
|Bottom edge will be pushed back if a solid object is struck. |
- Reduces damage to the blade
- Prevents operator from being jolted
Blade can be locked in the vertical position if desired.
- Installed on tractor 86-in. (2184 mm)
- Installed on tractor with Quik-Tatch weights 90.5-in. (2299 mm)
- Blade straight 48-in. (1168 mm)
- Blade angled 15 degrees 47-in. (1194 mm)
- Blade angled 30 degrees 42-in. (1067 mm)
- Number of positions 5
- Right and left 15 degrees
- Right and left 30 degrees
Range of lift (blade positioned straight forward):
- Above ground line 5-in. (127 mm)
- Below ground line 3-in. (76 mm)
Blade skid shoes:
- Built into tractor linkage
- Blade 0.12-in. (3.05 mm)
- Replaceable scraper edge 0.188-in. (4.76 mm)
- Blade less angling kit 110 lb. (50 kg)
- Manual angling kit 8 lb. (4 kg)