John Deere 40 inch Tractor Shovel
The 40" Tractor shovel is your Ultimate Work Companion.
The 40" Tractor Shovel easily attaches to the X300 and X500 Select Series Tractors. Its Patent Pending lift mechanism utilizes a high power electric actuator which provides lift, lower, dump and down force. The Tractor Shovel takes the back breaking labor out of jobs like mulching, spreading gravel, ground grading and more! It is precision fit to the tractor's existing frame holes. After initial installation, it is a NO TOOLS mount.
- 1.7 cu. ft. capacity
- 150 lbs load capacity
- Down-force allows for ground engaging work
- Blade access when shovel is in the up position, can be used to doze, scrape, or level material
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Convenient switch controls utilize dash CargO Mounts, with clearly marked instruction on included control panel
- Can be removed in 10 minutes or less after initial installation
- Shovel Depth: 11", Lift Height: 4"-6" (based on tractor model)
Rear ballast is required for installation of the 40 Inch Tractor Shovel kit:
- X300 series - Two R66949 rear weights (84 lb)
- X500 series - Four R66949 rear weights (168 lb)
To preview the installation instructions click here