John Deere 30-inch Rotary Tiller for X500 Series Multi-Terrain Tractors
The 30-inch Rotary Tiller is a real time-saver in preparing seedbeds, controlling weeds, and other tillage jobs. Recommended for homeowners and others who wish to expand the versatility of their X500, X520, X530, or X540 Multi-Terrain Tractor.
NOTE: The 30-inch Rotary Tiller is not compatible with the X534 Four-Wheel Steer Tractor.
The 30-inch Rotary Tiller provides the following advantages to homeowner and residential customers:
- Excellent value
- Up-to-date design and manufacturing technology provide an excellent-performing tiller at a very reasonable price
- Easily installed and removed in only a few minutes
- Full 30-inch tilling width for good productivity
- Offset tines (to one side) so tire tracks can be eliminated
- X500, X520, X530, X540 Multi-Terrain Tractors
- Not compatible with X534 4-Wheel-Steer Tractor
Requirements and/or recommendations:
- Use two to four R66949 42-lb Quik-Tatch™ weights on the front of the tractor, or front wheel weights, to maintain steering control when the 30-inch Rotary Tiller is installed:
- The following tractors require BM23621 front weight bracket for use of the 42-lb Quik-Tatch weights as front ballast, because the shorter front bumper on these tractors is not compatible with them:
- Model year 2007 and later X500 (serial number 020001-)
Use up to three R66949 42-lb Quik-Tatch weights or rear wheel weights as rear ballast to reduce the tendency for the tiller to push the tractor when tilling sod or hard-packed soil.